The second week of the character design project was sculpting. It was really fun and i hope to do more sculpting in the future.
We started out with printing the pose we wanted to sculpt roughly in the size it should end up with. Then we made a solid armature using the reference drawing. I had some difficulties with figuring out how to approach it with out having an extra support but with the help from Damon it turned out great. Damon was a great teacher and don't forget to check out his website: http://www.bardsculpturestudio.com/
My maquette is still really rough and i could probably work on it for ages. However i don't really have the proper tools.